This will make food for more than one student dorm room or you can fill the freezer up.
1 can black beans
3 chicken breasts
2 canned or frozen corn
1 can Northern beans
1 cup salsa
1. Place the beans and corn in a pot and stir in the salsa.
2. Place the chicken breasts on top.
3. Cook slowly for 5-6 hours.
4. Shred the chicken and stir it back.
5. Serve on the tortillas with the cheese.
*Don’t open the lid until the cooking is complete. Try to be patient.
*Can be made sweeter by adding some pineapple.